The Index to Wang
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here is a handy reference to everything relating to Wang.
- Wang Sorenson - Religious figure.
- Ingemodh Sorenson - Mother of Wang Sorenson.
- Wang Hop - Father of Wang Sorenson.
- Wang Fu - Grandfather of Wang Sorenson, father of Wang Hop.
- Olafine Bjornsen - Aunt of Wang Sorenson, sister of Ingemodh Sorenson.
- Wang's unknown, but probably quite lovely, wife - Wife of Wang Sorenson.
- Agnes VonStrupp - Founder of Reform Wangism.
- Amelia VonStrupp - Agnes's youngest daughter, founder of Orthodox Wangism.
- Gunter VonStrupp - Agnes's eldest son, first bishop of Reform Wangism.
- Angie VonStrupp - Agnes's eldest daughter.
- Bishop Asløg Snedlditetikasi - A Wangite bishop from Denmark who helped to reform the Wangzaah Night ceremony.
- Bishop Rosales - A Wangite bishop from Venezuela who was the Holy Ingemodh Mother of Wang Cathedral's Archivist in 1853.
- Elephant Mafia - Criminal organization who murdered Wang Sorenson after the Peanut Miracle at Boobyalla.
- Holy Ingemodh Mother of Wang Cathedral - The ruling Wang church and governing body for all Wangism.
- Wangite School of Pharmacy - Wangism's premier research university, located in Turkey.
- Order of the Artichoke Dragon - An ancient order dedicated to community outreach and preserving Wangite culture.
- Knights of the Singing Flugelhorn - The organization dedicated to preserving Wangite music and sea shanties.
- Persimmon Junction - A Portuguese Wangite seminary established in 1636.
- The Wangite Quarterly - The journal where most Wangite scholarly research is published.
- Wangism - Religion of those who follow Wang Sorenson.
- Reform Wangism - Largest branch of Wangism.
- Orthodox Wangism - Branch of Wangism that does not follow the Miracle of Agnes VonStrupp.
- Wanganese - Breakaway sect of Wangism that celebrates The Great Stomping.
- Wangite - Follower of Reform Wangism, sometimes refers to followers of Orthodox Wangism.
- Orthodox Wangite - Follower of Orthodox Wangism.
- Wangian - Follower of Wanganese.
- Great European Earwig Infestation of 693 - A horrible event no one likes to talk about, rendered Wang's mother infertile.
- Wangzaah Name Debate - A slight schism among Wangites over a mistranslated ogonek.
- Peanut Miracle at Boobyalla - An event in which Wang Sorenson saved a town from financial ruin, directly led to his death at the feet of the Elephant Mafia.
- Miracle of Agnes VonStrupp - An event in which Wang Sorenson's spirit delivered gifts to a financially-strapped widow.
- Miracle of His Lost Shoes - An event in which Wang Sorenson divined the location of his lost shoes.
- Miracle of Tamaulipas - An event in which Wang Sorenson procured enough tamales for all.
- Wangzaah - Holiday celebrated by all followers of Wangism based on the birth of Wang Sorenson.
- Wangzaah Night - Special Wangzaah ceremony performed on December 23.
- The Great Stomping - Holiday celebrated by Wanganese.
- feathered stick - Stick used during the Reform Wangism ceremony during the Wangzaah holiday.
- wishing balls - A plant or tree decoration used during the Wangzaah holiday.
- sea shanties - The traditional hymns of Wangism.
- Wang's pidgin - The cryptic language Wang Sorenson used when writing letters and limericks.